Saturday, February 10, 2007

INTERIOR LUXURY - KELLY HOPPEN

KELLY HOPPEN
KELLY HOPPEN
KELLY HOPPEN
London is a beautiful source of inspiration for me. From the modern minimal architectural details of my favorite architect JOHN PAWSON to the interior styling of one of my favorite interior designers - KELLY HOPPEN. Her amazing signature style with the skill of layering luxury materials, rich textures fabrics with dark woods ... her eye for creating and incorporating the craft of cultural artifacts and amazing merchandising ... repetition, balance, symmetry, organic mixed with solid forms, bold shapes and surfaces ... the difference in her style is the refinement in her presentation and the combinations she brings together - love reading her new book STYLE - THE GOLDEN RULES OF DESIGN. I share with you some of my favorite examples of her work.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home