Wednesday, February 14, 2007

MODERN INSPIRATION - CATHERINE MEMMI

CATHERINE-MEMMI-Bruxelles-1.jpg
CATHERINE MEMMI - bruxelles showroom 2.jpg
CATHERINE MEMMI - LONDON showroom.jpg
I'm excited to be introduced to this amazing world of blogging, THANK YOU to my NYC based special source of knowledge! I've been introduced to blogging and on-line network. Through flikr, I was recently contacted by amazing talents and am honored to have people whose work I admire personally contact me. It is these moments that I feel very grateful to do what I love best - sourcing and sharing with those who appreciate modern interiors and design. Since I first started my life in design - 2 of my favorite topics are of MODERN MINIMAL INTERIORS such as those of CATHERINE MEMMI and the detailing of MODERN FURNITURE found in product lines by MDF ITALIA. It is such a privlege to have correspondence from Marco who was one of the founding designers at MDF and has since developed his architectural company MILANO LAYOUT. I share with you where I find inspiration and the people who inspire me.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home