Friday, February 02, 2007

MODERN - POP ART - VANCOUVER

MAG - piece full 2005
I am excited for my talented friend MARK ALAN GREENBERG - a spiritual soul who is leading his path in the art world and sharing with us his journey. If you would like to participate and support our local artists - mag mod pop art, please join us at the AYDEN GALLERY, on the evening of Friday, February 2, 2007.

When I first started my blog, I intended to share with those who appreciate MODERN design ... and with this article I write to those who appreciate the meaning of MODERN as a lifestyle. There are many interpretations or books filled with people's views on what modern is ... I hope through my work I can help contribute my experiences in helping educate individuals with the understanding of what MODERN can mean.

MODERN is a timeless statement, a process. MODERN to me is the appreciation of these details that make up our environments through design choices we make and live. The process of understanding and appreciating aesthetics through touch, feel, smell are all a part of understanding the experience and impact of these senses. A MODERN lifestyle filled with moments we want to remember or live by. I believe that our experiences are based on how we perceive things and if we're lucky enough to make time and embrace the opportunity to appreciate these details we gain value in all that we do. Art is an amazing gift. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to share with other creative talents an appreciation for this creative process and the meaning that art can bring to an interior when viewers can connect with what they see ... and understand the value of how they feel when they experience an art piece.
JOSH 2006 - mag pop art
JOSH 2006 - mag pop art
The amazing part of my job is the people, the opportunity to share with those who appreciate the value of my resources and the gift of helping them find what connects themselves with living and understanding - a MODERN uncluttered lifestyle ... a sense of order with the beauty of the unexpected personal yet meaningful details.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home