Friday, March 16, 2007

MODERN MOVE ... THE NEXT CHAPTER

My creation
It's been exciting to review and update my profile as I prepare paperwork for my move ... "In April of 2007, I embark on a new stage of my career as I join an architectural interiors firm and relocate to New York City. Continuing to nurture my passion and thirst for knowledge, I will further develop my resource data base and expand my network of contacts with industry leaders. My goals are to create a universal online resource that will help educate the public on the value and impact of good modern design and to create the relationships necessary to implement design community projects for improving environmental awareness." I have BIG goals for my next chapter and am looking forward to meeting new resources. Thank you to everyone across the globe for all your emails; I greatly appreciate the support.

In the next few weeks, I will begin my journey as an interior designer relocating from young, conservative Vancouver to international design center New York. My official countdown begins ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home