Friday, March 16, 2007

MODERN TRAVEL - LE SERENO

LE SERENO
In the mood for travel ... I realize my recent articles have been literally all over the map! While organizing my imminent move to New York, my blog has been my sanity and at the moment, purging modern design inspiration keeps me energized as I attempt to attend to all the necessary details. I've been clearing my files and transferring them into a new system, which is to the advantage of my readers as it's an opportunity to share more of my resources. Over the last 7 years of sourcing modern design products for projects, clients, friends (and to nurture my passion for modern design), I have discovered some phenomenal projects... Here is an amazing travel destination for those who want a seascape retreat. A "MODERN COASTAL" escape worth visiting. LE SERNO is a beautiful resort that brings simple yet sophisticated design in each of the interior details, a signature style statement designed by famous Parisian designer CHRISTIAN LIAIGRE.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home