Sunday, November 04, 2007

MODERN INTERIOR DESIGN - AVROKO





Finley Residence

Architecture & Interiors by: Avroko
Location: New York, USA
Specialty: Restaurants, Hotels, Residential, Convept Development, Furniture
Project Highlights: Sapa, Quality Meats, European Union, Park Avenue Summer
Interior Photography: Avroko

It is a pleasant surprise to find out that one of my favorite New York based interior design firms Avroko who specializes in restaurant design, also has some great examples of residential interiors. Above are some images of their residential work. During my last visit in New York I had the treat and privilege to enjoy 3 fabulous meals in three amazing restaurants Sapa, Quality Meats and European Union. To read more about their work, check out a great blog article of images from my blog friend Andrew of BuildBlog or you can view collection of my favorite Avroko designs - see my slideshow.


Park Avenue Summer

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home