Friday, January 27, 2012

:: THANK YOU :: I'm still alive

:: THANK YOU :: I'm still alive

It's been a long time since I have posted new articles.  I apologize for the delay in updating my readers.  With a busy schedule of operating  / re-building a design business and then also updating all my computer systems, I am finally going to start again and share with readers the modern inspiration that fuels the projects we are working on.  In attempt to bring back blogging into my daily schedule, I thought instead of trying to come up with an article and getting stuck with the formatting ... I will start by including you all in my daily sourcing and share with you the various processes we work through.  It will also open up opportunities of having my current clients participate in the exchange of design ideas and as well colleagues share each of of their critical reviews on the topics published.


@pinterest
Images are worth a thousand words, see what takes my breath away or keeps me inspired on my daily reads.


@modern604
A place to document the local creative talent we are so fortunate to be inspired by right here in our own Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia Canada.



@photography.gaileguevara
When not an interior designer or creative by day, then a photographer in practice learning to capture the beautiful people I am so fortunate to have in my life.


Thank you all for your emails, comments and support over the past years.  I look forward to starting up the dialogue on modern design with all of you again.  

Labels: